We are Now Enrolling for our 2019 Summer Program and the 2019/2020 School Year! Call today for availability.
1 M/TH/F spot available starting in February
1 M/W/F spot available
1 T/TH spot available
Steps to enroll your child:
1. Schedule a tour. We do not do "drop in" tours, please call or email to set up a time for a tour. Tours are offered every half hour M-TH 9:30am-11am or 4pm-5:30pm. Tours last for about 30 minutes. You are welcome to bring your child(ren) to the tour. You will receive an Information Packet during the tour that will have tuition rates, school policies & procedures, teacher/class information, and other info for you to review.
2. Information Packet. After your tour, we encourage you to go home and look over the Information Packet. We want to make sure you know all that you need to know before you enroll. If you feel confident and wish to enroll right after your tour, we will do the next steps at that time.
3. Registration fee. If you decide to enroll, you will need to pay the $100 registration fee at the time of enrollment. If you need us to hold your child's spot for longer than 1 week after enrollment, you will have to pay the 1st month of tuition. You can drop in to play this with cash or check or you can pay this over the phone with a Visa or MasterCard. You will receive your child's BMM backpack and lunchbox when you pay this. We will decide on your child's start date at this time.
4. Enrollment Form. Please download the enrollment form below, fill it out and email to Maegan at email@example.com, or drop it off at our front office.
5. Immunizations. We will need a certified copy of your child's current immunizations before their start date. BMM does not have a fax machine, but most Dr. Offices can email a copy of them to us.
BMM's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
BMM's phone #: 801-556-1006
Open For Tours!
We're happy to take you on a tour of our award winning Montessori. Just give us a call or send us an email to schedule a walking tour with one of our directors.
Maegan Brems - Program Director
Jessie Bailey - Assistant Director